Golden Ticket 399
Oliver Brown & Callebaut presents: The Golden Ticket To Belgium
Win a 5 night trip to Belgium for you and a friend to experience an exclusive Callebaut chocolate factory tour.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Visit an Oliver Brown store and purchase a golden mocha to collect a golden ticket.
2. Take a creative photo with your golden ticket.
3. Post your photo to Instagram with your golden ticket number and tag @oliverbrownofficial @callebautoz #goldenticket2belgium
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- Over 18 years of age only.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the campaign are ineligible to enter.
- The competition to win the prize is a game of skill.
- The competition commences at 10.00AM, 10 / 09 / 2018 and entries close at 11.59PM, 01 / 11 / 2018.
- Eligible entrants must follow the entry requirements during the promotion period for consideration.
- Eligible entrants are permitted multiple entries, however, each entry must contain a new golden ticket number.
- Each golden ticket contains a unique number, once a number has been used and validated, any new entries including a used number will be invalid.
- All entrants must retain their golden ticket to validate entry.
- Oliver Brown head office staff will determine the winning entry.
- Winner will be announced at 10.00AM, 05 / 11 / 2018.
- Winner will be notified via their post and published on our social media channels with their winning entry.
- Prize needs to be claimed by 11.59PM, 12 / 11 / 2018.
The winner will receive 1 (one), 5 (five) night trip to Belgium for 2 (two) people.
- 5 night trip to Brussels, Belgium.
- Return economy flights from the winner’s closest capital city for winner and companion.
- Accommodation in Brussels for the length of the prize (6 days, 5 nights).
- Barry Callebaut exclusive chocolate factory tour including tasting (length of tour can vary).
- Winner and companion are free to schedule their own activities during the remaining days at their own cost.
- Meals are not included as part of the prize.
- Winner and companion must be free to travel in May 2019 as prize and flight dates cannot be altered.
- Winner and companion are responsible for their own travel insurance and visas.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash, credit or any product. If winner cannot claim prize or travel in May 2019 (dates to be confirmed at the discretion of F.Mayer Imports and Oliver Brown), prize is void. A second draw will not take place if original winner cannot claim prize.
Depart Australia: TBC depending on flights and winner’s location
Arrive Brussels: Sunday, 19th May 2019
Factory Tour: Monday, 20th May 2019
Depart Brussels: Friday, 24th May 2019